Tuesday

Day 42, August 25, 2009


Sometimes you put a lot of effort into your hairstyle. You primp and preen, and blow dry and use products. It looks great, you get compliments and feel confident. Then there's those days where you think: 'to hell with it all, I'm a nice person, and people shouldn't judge on looks and besides, I deserve this extra cup of tea before I leave the house. I was only 15 minutes late to work yesterday, I need a reward, so I'll read this magazine article while I have it. Jeez, this article is kind of long. Nevermind, these activities can cut into my hair-styling time, I'll just whack a headband on, it won't look so bad.' On those day you are wrong. You will also see an ex/a bunch of trendy friends you'd like to impress/your husband and his boss. FACT. Today is one of those days.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on those days (although I think you look lovely - cute as a button, whatever that means!)...

    ReplyDelete